Narrato allows you to add team members, freelancers, clients, and other stakeholders to various user roles. The custom user roles provide selective access to content projects, giving you better control over which projects you want to share with your stakeholders.
Types of User Roles on Narrato
There are presently 5 different user roles on Narrato Workspace, apart from the Owner. Each of these roles has a different level of access to the workspace features and projects.
- Admin - Full Workspace access except billing.
- Project Manager - Full access to the selected projects they are assigned to.
- Editor - Content review and creation access to assigned tasks only. Can mark tasks visible to clients.
- Content Creator - Content creation access to assigned tasks only.
- Client - Access to selected projects and tasks marked for client visibility such as Sent to Client, Complete, and Published.
How to assign user roles on Narrato
Adding new user roles
You can assign user roles when adding a new team member to your workspace. Here are the steps to follow.
- Go to the 'Team' tab on the left menu of your workspace. The list of all your existing team members on the platform appears when you click on 'Team'.
- Next, click on 'Invite Users'.
- In the pop-up that appears, enter the new team member's email.
- From the dropdown list, select a role.
- Once you've selected a role, click on send invite and the individual will receive an invitation via email.
Modifying existing user roles
You can also modify the user roles for people already added to your team on the workspace.
- Select the users for whom you want to modify the roles.
- Go to the actions dropdown.
- Select 'Edit Role' and choose the new role you want to assign.
- Save to apply the changes.